At the end of each year, there is an exhibition which is mainly for the graduating years. I ventured to Howard Gardens (which is a different campus of my university) to have a look at Cardiff School of Art and Design graduating years’ exhibition. Along the way I took the liberty to photograph some of the work that I, personally, was interested in.
Also found here…
- @TescoInsureHelp hey Sam, just DM'd 😊 9 months ago
- Lake Wakatipu, Queentown instagram.com/p/BHtq5SXAzBT/ 9 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ Lake Tepako instagram.com/p/BHWLzEqgF0l/ 9 months ago
- Scenic Views #TouristRoute @ Banks Peninsula instagram.com/p/BHO8GhYgesB/ 10 months ago
- Fish'n'Chips NZ Style @ Akaroa Harbour instagram.com/p/BHOm99WgrWt/ 10 months ago